Yes! We can look at any area that’s within your budget.
Yes! We can definitely negotiate with a builder of your preference.
Our finance specialists will obtain you the lowest interest rate based on your situation.
Your deposit is all dependant on the price of the property you purchase. We have help many clients with as little as $1,000 +
Our finance specialists will align and recommend the best financial institution that will help you get into your first home.
We go to the best 20-40 different builders in the industry. We then give them your needs in a home and tell each individual builder to send us their best packages. We then put all the builders in competition with each other to see which builder will come out on top and provide you with the best options.
No! The boost Green Start Property gives is yours to keep and is non-refundable.
• You must be at least 18 years of age.
• You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident (or applying with someone who is).
• You or your spouse must not have previously owned property in Australia that you have lived in. (You can own an Investment Property and still get the Grant if you bought it after July 1, 2000 and have not lived in it yourself)
• You must be buying or building a brand new home.
• The value of the home including land is less than $750,000.
• You must reside in the home, for which the Grant is claimed, as your principal place of residence within one year after the eligible transaction for that home is completed.
• And you must remain in continuous occupation in that home for at least six months.
Please read questions bellow and if you can not find your answer, please send us your question, we will answer you as soon as possible.